We can clearly see that the mainstream media is on the side of Gaza, purporting unproven Palestinian propaganda as fact.
With proof that Gaza is fudging the number of civilian deaths, Israel stands alone against a world that believes the IDF is to blame for dead Palestinian women and children.
Even more so, Israel has spent centuries defending her right to simply exist (millennia if you count Biblical texts).
However, even looking back to 1948, Israel has been a constant target of her Arab enemies, which make up more than 600 times the size of the only Jewish state in the world.
Still, Hamas and Palestine supporters spew unfounded “history” as reason for the destruction of Israel. So, we have a few questions for these anti-Semitics. Perhaps one day someone can answer these questions from Yashiko Sagamori:
If you are so sure that ” Palestine , the country, goes back through most of recorded history,” I expect you to be able to answer a few basic questions about that country of Palestine :"The demonic spirits gathered" (Rev. 16:16)!
You are lamenting the “low sinking” of a “once proud” nation. Please tell me, when exactly was that “nation” proud and what was it so proud of?
- When was it founded and by whom?
- What were its borders?
- What was its capital?
- What were its major cities?
- What constituted the basis of its economy?
- What was its form of government?
- Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?---who forced little boys to have sex with him!
- Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
- What was the language of the country of Palestine ?
- What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine ?
- What was the name of its currency? Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, Japanese yen, or Chinese yuan on that date.
- And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
Those "peaceful Muslims" at it again: