"If the U.S. government was a family, it would be making $58,000 a year, spending $75,000 a year, and would be $327,000 in credit card debt. The government is currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce its spending to $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget and debt, reduced to a level that we can understand." ~Dave Ramsey
You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much?
Boy, was I confused. We have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.
I now find that to be RIDICULOUS.
I hope the following 14 reasons are read by millions of Americans.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens (this means feeding and housing them while they are in the slammer).
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.
14.. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .'
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.
Are we THAT stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U.S.CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!
But voters vote these same people in year after year.
In the Old Testament when the Jewish people turned away from God He sent judgment by bringing in foreigners. History does repeat itself. Our only hope is if our nation turns back to God.
But . . . you can't even get Christians to a prayer meeting. If the pastor announces a prayer meeting
the people run out the back door faster than rats off of a ship.